Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 10 (7.20.10) - Despicable Me

so uh today. Wait.
I didn't post the other previous days cuz I forgot to and I forgot what I did...
basically the same thingg so on day 9, my brother and I came to auburn to visit our godfamily
but one godbrother is in korea and so we're hanging with the othher godbrother, Leo.
we came over and rly didn't dooo anything.. We slept over. Yadda yadda yadda.. And today, we went out and watched despicable me. It was so cute and funnyy. And we came bak to their house and I'm just doing nothing... Literally. I am so bored. All I did was read some pages in a book, lay down, do nothing, listen to shinee's new album. I love the songs.... And like so it's kinda boring.... Well that's the end of the day. Wen my dad ends work, he's guna pik us up. Anyways good byee
-poo

No comments:

Post a Comment