Friday, June 4, 2010

Hey World!

Duh-Hello there, computer roaming minions! Yes so this is my very first blog post *cheers* and I just wanna say that I'm not so used to using this site much. I prefer going on my livejournal account instead but meh, gotta try out new things, right? Anyways, the reason for the wonderful birth of my bloggy account is because of my WONDERFUL friend Cookie! Click here for her bloggy. Anyways... My bloggy, honestly, was made long time ago... I just never used it... but thanks to Cookie, I got into it again.. I've been using my livejournal account not to post an entry but to read other peoples posts and yeah :) there are a lot of wonderful people on LJ who are great friends even though they may live miles apart... so check out that site too :D I, personally, would rather use LJ but no one I know uses it :( anyways.. hehe :D.. Hm Yes yes... Anyways go check out my friends bloggy and mine too.... please check mine too... don't just go to cookie... evil cookie monster.. WHY ARE YOU BRIBING WITH COOKIES!? >:O

-poopy143
comment and get some bloggy cookies!(I'm not bribing :D)

EDIT: OMG HALF OF MY POST GOT CUT OFF AND I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I TYPED!!

1 comment: